4 Key Personal & Commercial Lines Exposures Every Agent Must Understand
Webinar Hosted by Big "I" Virtual University, to register or view more dates click here!
Big "I" Members: $79
Continuing Education: Approved for 2 hours of P&C credits in Georgia (Course 60569)
We cover a lot of ground in this 2 hour session – five topics to be exact - but when we are through, you will be better able to explain some of the new exposures, policy issues, and available options. You will also be more at ease with the so-called “disruptors."
Session topics include:
- Understanding the Ridesharing Exposures and Coverage Options
- Understanding the Home Sharing Exposures and Coverage Options
- Understanding the Other “Property Pimping" Exposures
- Understanding the Drone Exposure and Coverage Options
- Do “Disruptors" Really Affect You
Your instructor for this webinar is Big "I" Virtual University Executive Director Christopher J. Boggs, CPCU, ARM, ALCM, LPCS, AAI, APA, CWCA, CRIS, AINS.
To register, visit: